When visiting our site, we may ask you questions on an aggregate basis (we don’t identify you personally with the information) and such questions will be identified on the website. In all other instances, you should assume that we will track any information you provide on a personally identifiable basis. Personally identifiable information may include your name, phone number, address, social security number, email address, credit or debit card account or other reference number and other information by which you can be personally identified.
When you register with our website, you can elect to receive information and updates on our products and services. Information will not be used for this purpose unless you request to receive such material.
Registration may be required to be eligible to enter online contests sweepstakes. DTRS may use the information you provide when registering to fulfill prizes.
We use return email addresses to answer the email that we receive, and we may use such email addresses to send you other information. By entering any sweepstakes you further agree and acknowledge that your personal information (including but not limited to your email address) may be shared with third parties (including but not limited to advertisers, Sponsors, or other vendors).
In addition to information that you provide us voluntarily, DTRS may collect aggregate information in the form of IP addresses. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web. Web servers, the computers that “serve up” Web pages, automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When you request a page from this website, our servers log your IP address. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, so although your session will be logged, you will remain anonymous to us.
We may use information for internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends amongst our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic to our websites. We may also share non-personal information with others, such as advertisers, in aggregate anonymous form, which means that the information will not contain any personally identifiable information about you.
We may use your personal information in order to respond to your queries and requests and to manage transactions such as credit card payments for any goods that you order from us or any of our agents, or for the fulfillment of such transactions (e.g. delivery). The personal information you provide may be used by an authorized vendor to fulfill that order. We may also use your personal information in order to communicate with you about our products and services and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and any of their related businesses.
We may arrange for selected organizations to send you marketing and promotional information that may be of interest to you. In such circumstances your personal information may be disclosed to these organizations who will agree to be bound by the terms of this privacy statement. We will obtain your permission before we send you any such communications.
In the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation, we may transfer, sell, or assign to third parties information concerning your relationship with us, including without limitation, personally identifiable information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us.
We may transfer your personal information to third parties under confidentiality obligations when the performance of any service in relation to the activities above is sub-contracted (e.g. the administration of a marketing campaign).
We may disclose your personal information if permitted by law or required to do so by law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to protect or defend our interests or the interests of our customers or users of the website.
We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us, or information stored on our servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
The website may contain links or references to other websites outside of our control. Please be aware that we have no control over these sites and our privacy statement does not apply to these sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements and terms and conditions of linked or referenced sites you enter.
You may request we provide you the information we hold about you, update your information or ask us to remove your information or correct any inaccuracies in such personal data. We will use reasonable efforts to deal with your request within a reasonable time.
We may revise this privacy statement from time to time. We recommend that you regularly check this page to ensure that you have read the most recent version.
Please note: The laws and regulations in different countries impose different (and even conflicting) requirements on the Internet and data protection. We are located in the USA, as are the servers which make this site available worldwide. Please note that any information you provide will be transferred to the USA and by submitting the information you authorize this transfer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and DTRS Enterprises for the use, licensing, or purchase of subscription online services and/or products described below. By subscribing to, using, or purchasing these online services or products, you agree to be bound by the terms set forth below. If you do not agree to these terms, do not subscribe to, use, or purchase these online services or products.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING DTRS ENTERPRISES’ WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO, OR LICENSE OF INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PROGRAMMING, PRODUCTS, OR ANYTHING ELSE OF USE OR VALUE ON OR FROM DTRS ENTERPRISES’ WEBSITE CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN IN EFFECT.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless DTRS, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of this website by you or any other person using the your electronic device or internet connection. DTRS reserves the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide DTRS with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by DTRS.
- Material on this website is protected by copyright and other law and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of the copyright owner.
Material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only.
- This website may contain discussion groups, news groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive services (“Message Boards”). Your use of Message Boards is at your own risk. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the Message Boards and to remove or alter any content which, in our sole discretion, constitutes a misuse. We are not responsible for maintaining your postings and we may delete or destroy them at any time.
- DTRS is not liable for any damages, harm, or injury that relate to, arise out of, or result from the use of, or access to, or the inability to use, any of the material on this site. The materials on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
- We may restrict, suspend or terminate you’re access to this website at any time if we believe that you have breached these Terms and Conditions. Any such restriction, suspension or termination will be without prejudice to any rights which we may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use the website do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to:
13400 S. Rte 59, Ste 116-231
Plainfield, IL 60585-5830
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; A description of the alleged infringing activity and where the alleged infringing material is located; A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.